The podcast is hosted by Dr. Stephanie Sarkis, a therapist in Tampa specializing in ADHD, anxiety, and gaslighting.
In this wide-ranging interview, Stephanie and Adam discuss, among other things, the following:
- The differences between the traditional court-based divorce and collaborative divorce;
- The benefits of collaborative divorce for spouses;
- The benefits of collaborative divorce for children;
- The benefits of collaborative divorce for professionals;
- The success rate of collaborative divorce;
- What happens when spouses cannot reach an agreement;
- Mosten, Forrest, & Cordover, Adam, Building A Successful Collaborative Family Law Practice (ABA 2018);
- The International Academy of Collaborative Professionals;
- The Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals;
- Next Generation Divorce; and
- Tampa Bay Collaborative Trainers.
You can listen to the podcast below: