The podcast is hosted by Dr. Stephanie Sarkis, a therapist in Tampa specializing in ADHD, anxiety, and gaslighting.
In this wide-ranging interview, Stephanie and Adam discuss, among other things, the following:
- The differences between the traditional court-based divorce and collaborative divorce;
- The benefits of collaborative divorce for spouses;
- The benefits of collaborative divorce for children;
- The benefits of collaborative divorce for professionals;
- The success rate of collaborative divorce;
- What happens when spouses cannot reach an agreement;
- Mosten, Forrest, & Cordover, Adam, Building A Successful Collaborative Family Law Practice (ABA 2018);
- The International Academy of Collaborative Professionals;
- The Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals;
- Next Generation Divorce; and
- Tampa Bay Collaborative Trainers.
You can listen to the podcast below:
Adam B. Cordover is co-editor and co-author with Forrest S. Mosten of Building A Successful Collaborative Family Law Practice (ABA 2018). He is on the Board of Directors of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and co-chair of the Leadership Institute of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Stephanie is a best-selling author of the following:
- Gaslighting: Recognize Manipulative and Emotionally Abusive People – and Break Free;
- Natural Relief for Adult ADHD: Complentary Strategies for Increasing Focus, Attention, and Motivation With or Without Medication;
- 10 Simple Solutions to Adult ADD: How to Overcome Chronic Distraction and Accomplish Your Goals (2nd edition);
- Adult ADD: A Guide for the Newly Diagnosed;
- ADD and Your Money: A Guide to Personal Finance for Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder; and
- Making the Grade with ADD: A Student’s Guide to Succeeding in College with Attention Deficit Disorder