The Association Romande de Droit Collaboratif (the Association of the French speaking part of Switzerland on Collaborative Law), has put together a fantastic whiteboard video that explains in simple terms collaborative law. The video is sponsored by Esprit d’entente and has been translated by collaborative guru Pauline Tesler. You can find the video below the jump.
- Video: How Does Collaborative Divorce Work? March 30, 2021
- Gender Non-Conforming Legal Name Change March 16, 2021
- Divorce: Is Bitcoin a Marital Asset? March 2, 2021
- Protecting Your Reputation During Divorce February 25, 2021
- Recent Tampa & St. Petersburg Family Lawyer Reviews: Professional and Knowledgeable February 9, 2021