The Association Romande de Droit Collaboratif (the Association of the French speaking part of Switzerland on Collaborative Law), has put together a fantastic whiteboard video that explains in simple terms collaborative law. The video is sponsored by Esprit d’entente and has been translated by collaborative guru Pauline Tesler. You can find the video below the jump.
- Family Law Attorney Review: #DreamTeam October 13, 2020
- Video: SNL Name Change October 6, 2020
- Does Your Divorce Lawyer Meet IACP Minimum Standards for Collaborative Practitioners? September 22, 2020
- Lawyer Review: A+ August 31, 2020
- Cordover Receives FACP Inaugural Visionary Award August 25, 2020