Pensacola Introductory & Advanced Collaborative Training November 2-4
Did you know that there was a major change to Chapter 61 of the Florida Statutes regarding Collaborative Family Law? Are you confident that you can competently abide by Florida’s new Collaborative Law Rule of Professional Conduct and Rule of Procedure? Or do you just want to learn how to help people divorce in a less stressful, more respectful, and child-centered manner?
Attorneys, mental health professionals, financial professionals, mediators, and others are welcomed to Pensacola for an Introductory and Advanced training on Interdisciplinary Collaborative Family Law!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
- Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Training – November 2-3, 2017
- Enrolling the Collaborative Case Advanced Training – November 4, 2017
Where: Pensacola, Florida
- $500 for 2-Day Introductory Training
- $200 for Advanced Training (Enrolling the Collaborative Case)
- Discounted rate of $650 for all 3 days
Host: West Florida Collaborative Law, Inc.
Trainers: Tampa Bay Collaborative Trainers
Learn more: Contact John Susko, Esq. at email@example.com OR Joshua Jones, Esq., at firstname.lastname@example.org