Chief Judge Manuel Menendez, Jr., of the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida, recently entered Administrative Order A-2012-24, which outlines new judicial assignments for Hillsborough County. Below are the assignments for the Family Law Division, effective June 25, 2012:
- Division A – The Honorable Cheryl K. Thomas;
- Division B – The Honorable Paul L. Huey;
- Division C – The Honorable Catherine M. Catlin;
- Division D – The Honorable Daniel H. Sleet;
- Division E – The Honorable Nick Nazaretian;
- Division F – The Honorable Caroline J. Tesche; and
- Division Y (Title IV-D Child Support Enforcement) – The Honorable Herbert M. Berkowitz.