https://familydiplomacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Family-Diplomacy-Logo.jpg 0 0 Adam B. Cordover, Attorney-at-Law https://familydiplomacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Family-Diplomacy-Logo.jpg Adam B. Cordover, Attorney-at-Law2012-05-01 11:44:242016-03-16 14:53:02Hillsborough County Announces New Judicial Assignments
Hillsborough County Announces New Judicial Assignments
Chief Judge Manuel Menendez, Jr., of the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida, recently entered Administrative Order A-2012-24, which outlines new judicial assignments for Hillsborough County. Below are the assignments for the Family Law Division, effective June 25, 2012:
- Division A – The Honorable Cheryl K. Thomas;
- Division B – The Honorable Paul L. Huey;
- Division C – The Honorable Catherine M. Catlin;
- Division D – The Honorable Daniel H. Sleet;
- Division E – The Honorable Nick Nazaretian;
- Division F – The Honorable Caroline J. Tesche; and
- Division Y (Title IV-D Child Support Enforcement) – The Honorable Herbert M. Berkowitz.
We welcome Judge Nazaretian and Judge Berkowitz to the Family Law community.
If you have questions regarding a Florida divorce and you are looking to retain a Tampa Bay family law attorney, contact The Law Firm of Adam B. Cordover, P.A., at (813) 443-0615 or by filling out our consultation form.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] */ /* */ Benefits of MarriageIncrease in Military Divorce RatesHillsborough County Announces New Judicial AssignmentsBenefits of MarriageIncrease in Military Divorce RatesHillsborough County Announces New […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!