The folks at the Hillsborough County Clerk of the Court have made a pamphlet available explaining how to make one time child support payments online. Below you will find the steps:
- Go to www.myfloridacounty.com;
- Click on “Pay Child Support & View Payment History;”
- Click “Pay Child Support Online;”
- On the “Add Case” screen, enter the Case Number to which the payment is being applied. If making payments on multiple cases, each case should be added before proceeding to the next screen. You have two options to enter the Case Number:
- Depository Number: i.e., 04-142-DR. Click on the down arrow to select the County Name in which your child support case is filed and enter the Case Number. Press “Add Case;”
- Uniform Case Number: i.e., 121989DR000010CAXXJC. Click on the down arrow to select the County Name in which your child support case is filed and enter all information in the appropriate spaces. Press “Add Case;”
- Enter the Withholding Date and Payment Amount. For employer or self-employed persons, the withholding date is the date which funds will be deducted from the employee’s pay. For parents, the withholding date is the date that you submit payment. Enter the amount of each case and click “Continue;”
- Enter Credit Card Information and Contact Information, and click “Process Payment;”
- The next screen is a Confirm Information page. Please ensure that all credit card information is accurate. If corrections are necessary, click the Revise Information arrow and make corrections. Once all information is accurate, click the Process Payment arrow.
- The final screen is the receipt for the payment. You will receive a copy of the receipt at the email address that was provided in step 6. Print this receipt to keep for your records.
Keep in mind that funds are withdrawn immediately, regardless of the date entered in step 5. You should also note that there is a service fee for payments made by credit card.
If you have questions regarding making child support payments online, you should contact the service directly at webmaster@MyFloridaCounty.com or (877) 326-8689.
If you are looking for legal representation in your child support case and you wish to speak with a Tampa Bay Child Support Attorney, you may schedule a consultation with The Law Firm of Adam B. Cordover, P.A., by calling us at (813) 443-0615 or filling out our contact form.