Filling Out Florida Divorce Forms

If you have ever tried filling out Florida divorce forms on your own, you know how difficult it can be.  Just the titles are confusing:  Petition for Dissolution of Marriage, Financial Affidavit, Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act Affidavit.

And yet, you may not be able to afford a full-service lawyer to help you out.  Fortunately, you do have an option.

Unbundled Legal Services

Most people going through divorce do not know about the option of unbundled legal services.  This is an option where you can retain an attorney on an a la cart basis to help you with discreet tasks.  For example, you may need help answering a petition, ghost-writing a letter, or figuring out how child support guidelines work.  Lawyers who provide unbundled legal services will oftentimes require a much-reduced upfront retainer and may hold a credit card number on file to charge on a pay-as-you-go basis.

Getting Help Filling Out Florida Divorce Forms

We at Family Diplomacy offer the unbundled legal service of providing you help filling out Florida divorce forms.  We will sit down with you to learn what is going on in your case.  Our attorneys will help you fill out the proper paperwork.  Our firm will provide you with the forms that you need to move forward in your divorce.

If all you need is help filling out the forms, then that is the only thing that we will charge you for.  You will have no obligation to pay for services that you do not need.

However, if you do need additional help, such as negotiating a marital settlement agreement or parenting plan, attending mediation with you, or appearing with you at an uncontested final hearing, we can help with those services, as well.

Tailored Services for Your Needs

Not everyone needs a full-service lawyer.  If all you need is unbundled services, such as getting help filling out Florida divorce forms, we are here for you.

Adam B. Cordover is a Collaborative Attorney and author of an American Bar Association book on Collaborative Family Law.