One of the first steps in initiating a divorce or other proceeding is to have a petition and other papers served on the other party (the “Respondent”). Sometimes the Respondent does not want to be found. Other times, the Respondent is, well, in the slammer. So how do you find out whether he or she is behind bars?
Pasco County is helping couples celebrate Valentine’s Day by offering a complimentary group wedding ceremony. The ceremony, which will be held at the Historic Courthouse, located at 37918 Meridian Avenue in Dade City, begins at 2:00 p.m.
Marriage licenses must be purchased by February 10. Reservations are required. For more information or to make reservations, you may contact the Pasco County Clerk of the Court at (727) 847-8086 or (352) 521-4518.
- Virtual Introductory Collaborative Law Training August 2021 July 13, 2021
- Collaborative Divorce: An Unbundled Legal Service June 22, 2021
- Family Diplomacy Opens Sarasota Office June 8, 2021
- Bradenton Adult Adoption Featured on Ellen DeGeneres Show May 25, 2021
- Video: How Does Collaborative Divorce Work? March 30, 2021