One of the first steps in initiating a divorce or other proceeding is to have a petition and other papers served on the other party (the “Respondent”). Sometimes the Respondent does not want to be found. Other times, the Respondent is, well, in the slammer. So how do you find out whether he or she is behind bars?
Tag Archive for: Pasco County
Pasco County is helping couples celebrate Valentine’s Day by offering a complimentary group wedding ceremony. The ceremony, which will be held at the Historic Courthouse, located at 37918 Meridian Avenue in Dade City, begins at 2:00 p.m.
Marriage licenses must be purchased by February 10. Reservations are required. For more information or to make reservations, you may contact the Pasco County Clerk of the Court at (727) 847-8086 or (352) 521-4518.
TAMPA - 3839 West Kennedy Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33609
SAINT PETERSBURG - 475 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
SARASOTA - 3277 Fruitville Road, Suite F2, Sarasota, FL 34237
- LGBTQ+ Friendly Family Law Firm in Florida August 22, 2023
- Short Video: Can A Divorce Be Collaborative? August 17, 2023
- Virtual Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Divorce Training September 2023 August 13, 2023
- Florida Alimony Reform 2023: What is is and what does it mean? August 10, 2023
- Tampa Family Law Review: “I Could Not Have Been Happier” August 3, 2023