Many people have specific legal needs but do not want to spend the money on a full service attorney. At Family Diplomacy, we practice exclusively in out-of-court dispute resolution, which means that we can tailor a la carte services to fit your particular needs. Below are examples of unbundled legal services that we provide:

*Drafting a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage;

*Responding to a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage;

*Appearing with you at Mediation;

*Engaging in Direct Negotiations with your Spouse or the Other Attorney;

*Filling out Florida Supreme Court Family Law Forms

*Responding to Discovery Requests;

*Researching Legal Issues;

*Ghostwriting Letters;

*Reviewing a Marital Settlement Agreement;

*Preparing you to Represent Yourself in Court; and

*Appearing with you at an Uncontested Final Hearing.

Whatever your out-of-court legal needs, we can help create a plan that is right for you.

Need Help Filling Out Florida Family Law Forms?

There are many people facing divorce and other family law issues who have decided that, to the extent possible, they want to represent themselves (in legal parlance, this is known as acting “pro se“).  In recognition of this, the Florida Supreme Court has approved family law forms to streamline the process of representing oneself.

However, even the most savvy among us, if they have not had legal training, can find the task of facing and filling out 100+ pages in forms to be daunting.  So what do you do if you want to proceed pro se and not have to pay for a full-time attorney, but still need some help and advice filling out the Florida Supreme Court-approved Family Law Forms?

Read more